MS-Selfie (“we”, “us”, “our”) is an initiative run by Professor Gavin Giovannoni. The objective of MS‑Selfie is to:
- help and empower people with multiple sclerosis (MS)
- understand the issues they need to consider when managing their MS;
- help people with MS to take control of some of the decision-making around their management
- empower those with MS to ask the right questions of their healthcare providers (HCPs).
The site is based on Professor Giovannoni’s opinions and experience as a practising neurologist specialising in MS within the National Health Service, England.
The information on this website is not intended to substitute medical advice. You must discuss any concerns you may have with your HCP.
This resource is currently evolving, and new material will be added as we further develop the website. Please note that some of the information will be time-limited and will change as new data emerge.
All material, content and trademarks or logos on the website and all intellectual property rights in the same are owned by or licensed to MS-Selfie and are protected by the applicable intellectual property rights and laws.
- You agree not to use the content of the website for any illegal or improper purpose,
You will not acquire any rights, whether contractual, in tort or otherwise, as a result of the information contained on the website.
Your personal information
Your use of our website
We are happy for you to access and use our website on the understanding that it is only available for your personal use and not for promotional or commercial use and that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to participate in any mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes damage or may cause damage to MS-Selfie or the website, or any of the computer systems upon which the website relies.
The content, advice, commentary or other materials which are made available on this website do not form personal advice on which you should place reliance.
- The material is intended for educational purposes only and should not be taken in place of advice from your local HCPs.
- Use of the website and any website services is entirely at your own risk.
- The information contained on these pages is of a general nature and is intended to provide a public information service, free of charge.
- The information should not be relied upon or used without first confirming its accuracy with your HCP or other reliable sources of MS-related information.
- Please be aware that some of the information on this website may reflect a UK perspective. Health systems and prescribing guidance vary by country; you are required to adhere to local guidance and prescribing regulations in all decisions relating to the treatment of MS.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information on the website is complete, correct and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed, and MS-Selfie shall not be liable for any damages howsoever incurred as a consequence of its use.
- MS-Selfie and the operators of this website expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law.